Saturday, June 29, 2019

A re-introduction might be in order...

Hello!

 I started this blog when I was a student in ASL & Literacy Instructor Program at George Brown College back in 2006. I'm still Adrian and am still passionate about ASL. I trust this explains the name of this "Adrian4ASL" blog. Oh, I'm also still Deaf... that part is definitely not going to ever change.

 Since my last post in 2008, I've moved back to British Columbia where I'm originally from. During the school year, I work two part-time jobs as a Instructor Facilitator for the Program of Sign Language Interpretation at Douglas College and an Instructor Assistant for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Program at Vancouver Community College. I also teach ASL through Queer ASL and UBC's Extended Learning.

 I am currently doing the Provincial Instructor Program Diploma through the School of Instructor Education at Vancouver Community College so I have revived this blog in order to share what I am learning!  Here is a link to the their facebook page!  https://www.facebook.com/VCCSchoolOfInstructorEducation/

 Adrian (name sign is way you sign "twin" but with an A, from one side of chin to another).

No comments: